We are pleased to inform that the 5th convocation of Manipal University Jaipur is scheduled as below:
- Day 1: Thursday, November 01, 2018
- Day 2: Friday, November 02, 2018
Since a large number of students are eligible for the award of Degree during this year, the Convocation has been planned for two days. You may opt to receive a Degree on either of the two days.
You are advised to register yourself for attending the function on either of the two days, and the registration shall be done on First Come First Served. Once confirmed, the date opted for convocation will not be changed.
We have developed a separate portal for registration and payment of convocation fee for the Fifth Convocation-2018. You are requested to go through the following steps before move the dedicated portal.
- You have to register first on the portal. For registration you have to provide registration no, DOB, Email-ID or Mobile no (as per AMS data). Once the detailed entered by you match with our record, you will get a password to log in.
- Use registration no and password for login into the portal.
- We have created a basic profile of all the graduates. You can check the details by clicking the link available at the left panel in the portal. If you found any discrepancy in the data provided in the basic profile, Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the changes required.
- Next, update the extended profile. Once you updated your extended profile, only you will be allowed to register for attending the convocation.
- For attending the convocation, you have to pay the convocation fee of Rs 1000. This fee you can pay using Paytm or PayU by clicking the Pay Fee link in the left panel at the portal. Once you paid the fee, keep the Order ID/Payment ID, Date of payment and Amount paid, required for filling the registration form.
- If you are not able to attend the convocation personally, you may request for the Degree Certificate by the post. For this, you have to pay Rs.300/- towards handling charges. This fee you can pay using Paytm or PayU by clicking the Pay Fee link in the left panel. Once you paid the fee, keep the Order ID/Payment ID, Date of payment and Amount paid, required for filling the request form.
- Once the registration completed, we will confirm your registration by email notification.
- For any future assistance in registration, Please write to us at email@example.com
REPORTING & REHEARSAL
1. Graduates who have registered for Thursday, November 01, 2018:
Graduates are advised to reach the University latest by 2:00 pm on October 31, 2018, and collect the ceremonial kit. Please note that the ceremonial kit and the convocation folder will be issued only till 4:00 pm. The rehearsal for the Convocation will start at 4:30 pm.
2. Graduates who have registered for Friday, November 02, 2018:
Graduates are advised to reach the University latest by 9:00 am on November 01, 2018 and collect the ceremonial kit. Please note that the ceremonial kit and the convocation folder will be issued only till 10:00 am. The rehearsal for the Convocation will start at 11:00 am.
Note: If any graduate fails to report in person for the rehearsal on the specified date, he/she will not be accommodated in the convocation ceremony.
Note: Please bring Rs 1000 (in Cash) on the day of Convocation as Security Deposit of Graduation Gown. This Security deposit will be collected by the Vendor and will be returned to you after the convocation on the submission of the Graduation Gown back to the vendor.